- There is no charge to go on our waitlist.
- You do not need a tour to go on the waitlist, however we do suggest one before enrollment.
We prioritize enrollment by the following:
- Siblings of children already enrolled
- Staff and community members
- Children on the waitlist are grouped by the month & year the child is born and registration date.
- When a space at ICDC becomes available there is first an internal shuffle of children to facilitate movement/placement according to ages (eg. Children graduating, infants moving to the toddler room etc.) Once all the internal movement has occurred, vacant spaces are then filled from that waiting list for the specific age group.
- Families must reply within 48 hours of being contacted by ICDC. Families may choose to accept (payment for the first month is required in full within 48 hours of acceptance) plus a $50 registration fee or decline a position.
- If a spot is declined or there is no reply, we will continue to call and offer a spot to the next eligible child. We continue this process until the spot is filled.
- If a family has declined a space three times ICDC will permanently remove the application from the waitlist.
- If there are any changes to your contact information, or you have placed your name on our waitlist before you child is born, please notify us right away so we can update your information.
- Please contact ICDC annually to confirm that you would like your child’s name to remain on the waitlist. We continuously review the waitlist for enrollment and remove names of those who have not been in contact with ICDC.
- Please remember going on the waitlist is not a guarantee of a space. We try our best to make space and availability for as many families as possible.
- ICDC only offers full time care. Our fees are as follows: 12 months to 18 months $1275, 19 months to 6 years $1175.
If you wish to fill out a waitlist form please print a copy from the link below, fill it out and email it to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org